Mud therapy is very simple and effective treatment modality. Mud is one of five elements of nature having immense impact on the body both in health and sickness. Advantages of using mud. Its black color absorbs all the colors of the Sun and conveys them to the body.
Mud Pack for Face & Mud Bath
Face mud pack is helpful in improving the complexion of the skin and removing pimples and open skin pores which in turn facilitate elimination. This also is helpful in eliminating dark circles around the eyes.
Mud bath helps to improve the skin condition by increasing the circulation and energizing the skin tissues. Care should be taken to avoid catching cold during the bath.
- The effects of mud are refreshing, invigorating, and vitalizing.
- For wounds and skin diseases, application of mud is the only true bandage.
- Mud therapy is used for giving coolness to body.
- It dilutes and absorbs the toxic substances of body and ultimately eliminates them from body.
- Mud is used successfully in different diseases like constipation, headache due to tension, high blood pressure, skin diseases etc.
- When applied to abdomen it relieves all forms of indigestion. It is effective in decreasing intestinal heat and stimulates peristalsis.
- Application of the pack over the eyes is useful in cases of conjunctivitis, hemorrhages in the eyeball, itching, allergy, errors of refraction like short sight and long sight and especially useful in glaucoma where it helps to reduce eyeball tension.