Welcome to Ayur Mantra – Multi Facility Naturopathy Clinic
Naturopathic medicine has its roots in the fields of diet, nutrition, exercise and herbal medicine. Interested in finding safer alternatives and more natural methods, they discovered that correcting the diet, engaging in daily exercise, making certain lifestyle changes and using therapeutic hydrotherapy (hot and cold baths and mineral springs) could lead to a marked improvement in an individual’s health. Naturopathic doctors also utilized herbal botanical medicines, emphasizing the prescription of herbs that grew locally.
Treatment Principles and Methods:
- Support and encourage the innate healing powers of the body via nature’s own medicines and methods.
- Utilize the healing power and resources of nutrition and nature
- Evaluate nutritional status, diet and food choices.
- Test for toxic buildup of metals, chemicals and other industrial pollutants within the body.
- Assess function and ecology of the digestive system and intestinal integrity.
- Screen for emotional, mental or situational stresses that may be contributing to illness.
- Allows the body to recover naturally in its own way and at its own rate.
- Establishes healthy dietary and exercise habits that can provide a foundation for good health over a lifetime.
- Emphasizes maintenance of health and prevention of illness (which should be the focus of every path of medicine).
- Mud pack, Mud Applications
- Hip Bath
- Spinal Bath, Spinal Spray Bath
- Immersion Bath, Friction Bath
- Foot Bath, Arm Bath
- Steam Bath
- Hot & Cold Fomentation
- Wet Sheet Pack, Chest Pack, Abdomen Pack, Trunk Pack
- Knee Pack, Neck Pack, Wet Girdle Pack
- Enema-Warm Water
- Circular Jet Bath
- Colon Irrigation
- Deluxe Hydro Massage
- Hot and Cold Water Douches, Effusions
- Magnet Therapy
- Physiotherapy Treatments – Exercise Therapy, Electro Therapy